Inspire your young geographers with a field-study trip to remember! Whether you’re planning for 2016 or 2017, Rayburn Tours can create the perfect experience.
South West USA
Give your students an epic adventure to the South West USA where they’ll be overwhelmed by phenomenal views and vivid colours when exploring the region’s mighty rivers, immense deserts, breath-taking gorges and canyons.
Iceland’s spectacular scenery and diverse landscapes will stir your students’ emotions. Get a soaking from erupting geysers, venture between the rifts in the earth’s crust and hike across icy glaciers.
Bay of Naples
The Bay of Naples is brimming with dramatic coastlines, deep valleys and magnificent mountains, none more impressive than mighty Mount Vesuvius. Witness the effects of the 79 AD eruption first-hand in Pompeii and Herculaneum.
The Rayburn Tours difference:
• Team of experts with over 50 years’ experience
• Tailor-made itinerary to match your requirements
• Designed to meet the National Curriculum, GCSE and A Level specifications
• Field Study Tutors for even more geographical input and guidance on tour
• Study Resources to enhance learning opportunities